Followers

domingo, agosto 03, 2014

Passion

Passion (n.): 
1. any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling, as love or hate. 
2. strong amorous feeling or desire; love; ardor. 
6. a strong or extravagant fondness, enthusiasm, or desire for anything


A passion is something that keeps you alive, that allows you to get up even if you've been hurt so bad that you don't think you'll be able to get up. Passion is what makes you feel alive, what makes you feel like there's always a way of doing what you love and not feeling like it's a waste of time. 
It can be designing, dancing, singing, playing the piano, painting, writing... If you do something, do it with passion. If you love something, make it your passion. It will make your life much easier and you will be happier.


Sometimes I think I fall in love way too easy with people. But I've found out that I don't. I just love how they live with passion. How they enjoy doing what they love. How they dance, how they paint, how they play football. I love people who work hard, who stay up all night working in a dance step or a guitar tab. Those who use their free time to work harder than usual. Those who would do anything to be one step closer to their dreams, even if they are hard to achieve. Those who have a passion and enjoy life. I don't believe in love at first sight. I believe in falling in love with people who live with passion. And falling in love with the way they look at things.

I believe that if you don't have a hobby you are missing something, but if you don't have a passion you are missing the world. 


I'm in love with people who think they can accomplish what they want, even if it's tough. People who work hard, harder than anyone, since they do what they do with love. 



Do you have a passion?

No hay comentarios: