Followers

miércoles, abril 03, 2013

You. Just. Can't.

And again. You have to start all over. Again. You're tired. You know it's bad but you're obsessed. You want to tell someone, but you don't want to disturb others with your problems. Everybody has its own problems, they don't need to hear yours. So you just write down how you feel until you feel better.
You feel bad, sad, tired of fighting, not good enough, ugly... You just need hugs. You think writing down everything will make the pain disappear, but it doesn't, it just makes you feel released, but not good. 
The problem is the mirror, it's your biggest enemy, the one who tells you your defects, big or small. It tells  you you're not strong enough, though you've fought against this before and you have won, you feel weak again. Like if someone touches you and you just break. Like you're made of glass. 
Some words, jokes or not, make you feel even worse. It's not worth to talk about it. Yeah, you feel better but the pain just won't go away magically. You gotta keep your head up high, pretend like you're perfectly fine and start all over again. 

You may fall tomorrow, or next week, but you are strong. Tell yourself  this every single time you look into the mirror. Or at least... Try to.


1 comentario:

Mariu Clavo Baturone dijo...

You know what? I really think you're gorgeous,I do. Because you don't need to be skinnier than you are or whatever. You ARE beautiful. And I'm not telling you this because I love you,but because it was what I thought the first time I saw your blog with all your pics. You aren't flawless, nobody is,but what I can tell you is that you are one of the most beautiful people I have ever "met". If you feel bad you know you can talk to me,you have been there for me when I was really bad and I love talking to you because I think I'm not wasting my time,you really worth it. And you have me. I know I'm far from you but sometimes idk, maybe I can help you, I can't promise you I'll always have the solve to all your problems but you know what people say... When you share your pain, you feel like it gets smaller and smaller. You have a lot of people that love you and they don't love you because of your appearance. They love you because of how you are. And you are an incredibly strong person, you are amazing just the way you are and I know my words won't probably make you feel better but at least I'm trying to let you know how I see you. I wish I could be right next to you to give you all these hugs you need whenever you need them. You have to be strong, I know you are. Show them that they won't be able to make you feel like they did once. Please, Juls, just... I don't know what to tell you. But I want you to know that I love you and that I'm here for you. That's all. And sorry about my English because it's not as perfect as yours.